The University of Tennessee campus is within walking distance of downtown Knoxville, which allows for a combination of meeting spaces and housing locations that can be customized to meet the needs of any large event. The UT campus is home to residence halls of varying types and layouts where more than 5,000 participants could be housed during summer months. It also boasts one of the largest on-campus Arenas in the country, Thompson- Boling Arena, seating more than 20,000. In addition, there are numerous indoor and outdoor meeting spaces, along with many recreational opportunities and on-campus dining units.
Right next door, Downtown Knoxville boasts the Knoxville Convention Center which offers 500,000 square feet of meeting space, in-house catering, and many event services. There are several other meeting space options in the downtown area adjacent to campus.
Knoxville also offers 8 national flag hotels, with more to come. Housing, meal, and meeting space options abound on the UT campus and in the downtown area. UT Conferences stands ready to assist you and your planning team in designing and managing the perfect combination of those spaces and event services to meet the needs of your large campus/city-wide event.
• Event Consultation and Planning Assistance
Our fully customizable event services include
(but are not limited to):
• Budget Consultation and Management
• Meeting Space Reservations
• Facility Management
• On-Site Event Management
• Staff Recruitment & Hiring of Event Personnel
• Hotel and/or Residence Hall Reservations and Contracts
• Food & Beverage Management
• Logistical Planning & On-Site Management
• A/V Coordination
• Site Visits
• Event/Airport Shuttle Services
• Full Registration Services
• Excursions and Tours
• Receiving/Drayage of Event Shipments
• Design and Print of Marketing/Event Pieces and Signage
• Rentals (tents, tables, chairs, pipe and drape, etc)
• Exhibit Set-up and Management