University of Tennessee Conferences and the Conference Center provide professional meeting management services, conference facilities, and dining services to businesses, professional groups and educational meetings for the University as well as for the private sector.
- NEED A JOB? UT Conferences is looking for a few good people.
Apply Here for Destination Imagination Global Finals!
Earn up to $800 in 10-11 Days! UT Conferences has hosted many successful events, and now you can enjoy an exciting and rewarding opportunity, as you become a part of this tradition of excellence. We are looking for approximately 100 temporary staff members interested in working long hours, earning good money and having fun.
- Interact with conference attendees from around the world.
- Gain valuable work experience in the event management and hospitality industry.
- Must have unlimited availability from May 15-24, 2015, with no other obligations of employment or course loads during that time. Work schedules will vary based on availability.
- Must NOT be enrolled in mini-term.
- Summer school classes should be disclosed on employment application.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Prefer a valid unrestricted driver’s license.
- Familiarity with campus is strongly preferred.
- Workload will be heavy and will involve a good deal of overtime.
- Apply online beginning February 2, 2015.
- Application deadline is Friday, April 3, 2015.
- UT Conferences' Brochure (pdf)
Contact UT Conferences for a no-cost consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org or (865) 974-0250.